What is Self-Care and Why is it Important?
We are smack down in the middle of a pandemic and let’s be honest, we’re all drained. 2020 wreaked havoc on all of us, between not being able to see family, health scares, remote learning, the election, all the new restrictions on our day-to-day life, business closures, canceled vacations and celebrations and so much more, we’re all TIRED and in dire need of some extra TLC.
What is self-care and why is it important?
Self-care is doing something that enhances your mental, spiritual, or physical well-being. It sounds like such a given but it is extremely easy to get caught up in the busyness of day-to-day life and neglect to take care of yourself, leaving you feeling stressed out and overwhelmed. Taking the time out of your day to make yourself a priority is not optional, it is mandatory.
Why practice self-care?
Practicing self-care has been proven to reduce anxiety, hopelessness and depression. Self-care also improves mood, immunity and productivity. Naturally, when you take time for yourself, it is a mood booster and aids in positive thinking. When you practice self-care it means you are prioritizing your own wellness so you can not only take better care of yourself, but offer yourself in the best frame of mind to support others close to you as well.
What are some examples of self-care?
Self-care can vary depending on person. Self-care can be going to the gym and getting a workout in, a hot bubble bath to unwind, eating healthy or a trip to the spa to relax and rejuvenate.
What self-care services does Vanity Body Sculpting with Vanity Beauty Boutique offer?
At Vanity Body Sculpting with Vanity Beauty Boutique located in Las Vegas, we offer a variety of pampering self-care treatments including:
- Body Sculpting (one-hour session, $200) – Lose inches instantly with microcurrent technology. Helps to build, and tone muscle, shrink fat, promote lymphatic drainage (detox) and tighten skin.
- Teeth Whitening ($199) – Get a brighter smile with Vanity’s powerful plant-based and all-natural gel solution and effective blue LED light. Up to 24 shades whiter in just one session.
- Custom Facials ($89) – Treat blemishes naturally caused by maskne, environmental factors and hormones with a variety of custom facials. Additional service add-ons including LED light and dermaplaning available.
- Chemical Peels (Starting at $135) – Deep exfoliation improves surface texture while reducing fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, while brightening complexion.
- Infrared Sauna (40-Minute Single Session, $54) – Detoxifies and heals the body and mind at a comfortable heat setting unlike traditional saunas. Promotes relaxation, detoxification and weight loss; stimulates collagen, burns calories, relieves sore muscles, improves circulation and alleviates pain.
- Spray Tan (Single Session, $54) – Sunless tanning session that leaves you with a glowing bronze tan within hours.
- Zero-Gravity Massages (Starting at 10 Minutes for $15) – Inspired by NASA, putting you in the same position astronauts assume upon blast off. The highly reclined position elevates your legs while taking the stress off your spine, for a full-body massage that relaxes and loosens sore muscles, reduces tension and improves blood flow.
Why Vanity Body Sculpting with Vanity Beauty Boutique?
We are a holistic spa located in Las Vegas, in the heart of Summerlin at Village Square. All of our services are chemical-free using plant-based ingredients as needed to yield powerful results. Our services are affordable and will leave you glowing, both inside and out. We want you feeling and looking your absolute best. At Vanity Body Sculpting with Vanity Beauty Boutique, we strive to relax your mind, body and soul. There are so many reasons to visit us and experience all we have to offer:
- Celebrating a birthday, graduation, new baby, job, engagement, or any other special occasion
- Launch a new beginning
- You want to lose inches and firm up your body
- Taking the first step on your wellness journey
- Need to destress
- Treat yourself
- Makes the perfect gift
Make yourself a priority this year and experience everything Vanity Body Sculpting with Vanity Beauty Boutique (Las Vegas) has to offer by calling us at 702-344-7424 or booking with us directly on our website, vanitybb.com.